Okay so I’ve named this dude Minou.
I’m still roughing this out, and forgive me on anatomy. I am not a bio major.
So idk I’ll make some pointers.
- Minou is two separate thinking creatures in one body. Each use their own “mouth” for communication.
- Although they are separate entities, they often speak and think in unison, giving the effect that they are one creature.
- Sometimes will use he/him pronouns, but since they are a pair are more referred to as a pair.
- Auxiliary mouths are used for communication only. Unable to eat/breath from.
- Nostrils for breathing are located on their sides.
- Their main mouth has no bottom jaw, but a bug like mouth that opens to reveal a toothy esophagus which they use to eat. But resembles a tongue.
- Their exoskeleton does change between purple and black. Depending on their mood or setting, they will switch between.
- Their neck is fleshy, which allows them to swallow full portions of food with out chewing.
- Teeth on the top part of the main mouth is purely aesthetic. I just like teeth. Don’t question it.
- Exoskeleton is able to stretch and move similar to a rib cage.
- No feet, just hooves. Their tail allows balance to compensate for that.
- Usually seen with their ears back. They’re very big and sensitive, so putting them back limits the nose around them.
- Minou means kitty cat or like kitty in french.